We are so excited to start the home search process with you! We tailor the home experience to your personality, timeline, and preferences. Generally, this is the process of buying a home with Link Properties Group:
- If you haven’t set up a search with our website yet, we can help you get that started! Our website is constantly updated with the local MLS listings. We can tailor your search to automatically email you when listing that fit your criteria hit the market.
- We look forward to meeting with you in person and talking about what you are looking for in a home. Budget is also very important, and we will go over working with a lender to get pre-qualified as we move forward.
- Communication is key throughout the process. We will check in with you as ideal homes come on the market and set up showing appointment for properties that interest you.
- Found a home that you would like to buy? We can help you with getting a competitive offer put together and handle all of the negotiations for you.
- Inspections are very important to complete the negotiation process- we will set that up for you. Our Transaction Coordinator will work with you as well to make sure that everything is moving along accordingly to plan and oversees all documents, addendum, and appointments.
- After the inspection has been completed, the focus will be financing! The lender will work closely with us to make sure we are able to have financing secured prior to closing on the house, including confirming that the appraisal is going through in a timely manner.
- Finally, closing documents will be signed with escrow. We will go over the settlement statement to make sure you have all of your questions answered.
- Move-in day! Our job isn’t over yet. We will continue to check in with you to make sure moving in went well and that there were no surprises!
- Would you like to know more about buying a house in North Idaho? Give us a call (208-661-4749) or email us with any questions.