There is so many ways to celebrate this spooky season in North Idaho. With the cooler weather and gorgeous colorful leaves, it’s a great time to explore our local communities. Here is a list of some great activities – costumes optional!
Coeur d’ Alene
- CitiFall Festival – presented by Heart of the City Church October 31st for a fun-filled, family-friendly evening at the Kootenai County Fairgrounds from 5:30pm-8:30pm! This event is completely FREE! Music, kids games, a pie & chili cook off, a pie eating contest, food trucks (no charge) and lots & lots of CANDY! What could be better?!
- Halloween- Downtown Trick or Treat and Costume Contest October 31st 4pm to 6pm City Park, Northwest Blvd and Sherman Ave, CDA Kids get to wear costumes and visit the businesses downtown for treats.
- Fall Fest & Applepalooza October 28th: 10am – 3pm 5th and Sherman – CDA Vendors, music, food, free hay rides, harvest market.
- Trick or Treat at The Well Read Moose 2048 N Main St October 28th: 1:00 – 2:00PM Children are welcome to come in their costumes for treats and to enter a drawing for a children’s book!
- Harvest Party – Coeur d’Alene Bible October 31st: 5:30-8:30 5350 N 4th St Games, candy and fun; free for the whole family!
- Monster’s Ball-October 28th: 8:00PM – 2:00AM. The Resort Plaza Shops Join the party in downtown Coeur d’Alene for the Monster’s Ball – A Halloween Bash. Costume contest, live DJ, prizes and more for adults, 21 years and older. $25
- Scarywood Theme Park Haunted Nights October 26 – October 28, gates open at 7:00PM
27843 N Highway 95, Athol $28 online, $32 at the gate Experience 5 haunted attractions, 7 scare zones and most of Silverwood’s signature rides in the dark.Hayden
- Beat the CHILL Soup & Chili Feed October 29 at 10:00 AM – 12:00 PM 0583 N Government Way.
- Haunted House
Fourth & Post Sponsored by the Lions Club. Oct. 26-31 from 6:30-10 p.m. or until midnight on Fridays and Saturdays.
Tickets: $7 or $5 and two cans of food. (208) 773-3885 for more info
- Trick or Treat at Garden Plaza
October 31st 4-6PM Garden Plaza of Post Falls
- Boar’s Nest Family Boo Bash Saturday, October 28 at 5:00 PM – 10:00 PM7712 W Spirit Lake Rd
- Trunk or Treat 20177851 W Main Street, Rathdrum, 5-7PM