We know how stressful selling a home can be, and to add to that the real estate market is always changing due to supply & demand, technology, changing demographics, regulations….the list goes on! That is why we put the emphasis on communication and utilizing a team of specialists that are experts in each different phase of a real estate transaction.
Considering selling your home but not sure where to start? Start with us. Give us a call or send us an email with any questions that you may have. We can even set up a free Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) to see what price range your home may sell for and consult with you regarding any profitable improvements.
Here are the basic steps when selling your home with our team:
- Call/email us to set up a quick meeting to get a CMA, or even if you just have a couple of random questions about the real estate market today. Our Listing Agents are looking forward to talking with you!
- Once you decide you are ready to move forward with listing your property, our Listing Manager will work with you to complete the necessary paperwork and disclosures. We can meet with you to go over every document line by line, or we can even have you sign all of the paperwork 100% via the internet if that is most convenient to you or are located out of town. We tailor our services to YOU. Your comfort level, your preferences, your schedule, your family. Every client is in a different situation, and we strive to meet your specific needs.
- Preliminary Title is opened and we will go over any questions about ownership, easements, or liens that may affect the sale of the property. Most of the time there will be nothing out of the ordinary, but if there is something unusual we will begin working with you and the title company to clarify anything so that when we do get an offer it will be smooth sailing!
- We will schedule professional photography to make sure your property shines!
- The Listing Coordinator and Listing Agent work together to ensure that the listing is ready for the MLS and all real estate websites (such as Zillow, Realtor.com, Trulia, etc – we share the listing with them all!)
- We will order a sign to be installed at the property, and if appropriate, at the entrance to the neighborhood.
- You will be updated with marketing details (such as print advertising, Facebook campaigns, blog spotlights, etc..) and agent showing feedback. Your listing agent will also update you on marketing strategies, if price adjustments may be needed, and will present any offers to you. We are always available as any questions or concerns come up.
- Once an offer has been negotiated and accepted, our Transaction Coordinator will confirm with you any important contract dates or requirements and will handle all of the contract details that will lead to a successful and smooth closing! Communication is key during this phase (typically 30-45 days) and we will be sure to be in contact regarding all of the details and will help you navigate any addendum or changes to contract that may come up. Our Transaction Coordinator works closely with the title & escrow company as well to insure that all parties have the required documents.
- Sellers can typically sign the final closing documents a few days prior to closing with escrow. Prior to this, we go over the final closing statement with you to make sure there are no questions so that once you are ready to close on the sale of your house it will be smooth and stress-free.
- Once the property sale is recorded with the county, we will call you with the good news! Whew, that was fun – let’s do it again! 😉
Of course, every transaction is different, and some are more challenging than others – we have seen just about everything! Our team works seamlessly together on your behalf to meet any challenge head-on.
Here are what people are saying about our team’s service:
“Amazing to work with…
Greg and the team was and is amazing to work
with. We didn’t buy a high end home, but they
treated us as if we did. They are always quick
to respond to any questions and keep in
contact with us. We bought our home 2 years
ago and we have continued our relationship
with the team in hopes of buying more
properties. We feel they are honest and hard
working for both the seller and the buyer.”
Our experience working with the team was
amazing. They helped us to both sell our
home and purchase our new home. They
were always available to answer questions
and deal with any issues that arose.”
“Made us feel #1…..We were very pleased with the services provided by the
Link Properties Group. They sold and closed on our house
in just 46 days and got us 99% of our asking price. They
listened to us, made us feel #1 on their “to do” list, and
actually got the job done like they said they would – great
agents and wonderful people! We wouldn’t hesitate to
recommend them to anyone looking for a Buyer’s or
“You were born for this career!
It’s too bad we don’t have another house to
sell (or buy) because we will definitely miss
working with you! We’re already looking
forward to our return to Idaho, and then we’ll
hit you up again. In the meantime, we will
continue to refer as much business as
possible! You gave us 120% all the way
down the line.”
“Impressed with professional manner.
I just wanted to pass on some words of appreciation for
all your efforts. I was very impressed with the
professional manner of your team’s work ethic. The staff
kept me informed every step of the way during the sale
of my property and the purchase of my new property.
You are the best real estate agents I have ever dealt
with. You paid attention to detail, your follow-through
was excellent and you were extremely kind and
personable. I highly recommend Link Properties Group
to anyone looking for a highly effective and reliable real